L and S Path Type Conveyor Combining Horizontal Conveying and Vertical Elevation
The BCI Model L/S Drag Conveyor is built to the highest quality in the industry. Our BCI L Path conveyor is built to last and will perform under the most demanding of applications. This Bulk Material Conveyor is built to be maintenance friendly and are designed with your maintenance team in mind. BCI provides customers with the knowledge to properly operate and maintain their equipment for optimal performance. Every elevating conveyor is fitted and matched marked before shipping to ensure an easy onsite installation. Every BCI conveyor is custom built to the customer’s specifications. BCI has the experience and expertise to Elevate Your Conveying Standards.
- 3/16”- head housing (6”-8”series) -1/4“-head housing (10”-20” series)
- 3/16”- tail housing (6”-8”series) -1/4“-tail housing (10”-20” series)
- 3/16”- intm. Section housing (6”-8”series) -1/4“-intm. Section housing (10”-20” series)
- A.R. steel construction available
- Dodge Type “E” imperial 4-bolt pillow block bearings at head section
- Rexnord “ZT” series or Dodge Type “E” imperial, center pull take up bearings
- Center pull or push take up frames. (bi-directional)
- Compression shaft seals at head and tail ends
- Totally split sprockets
- Standard shaft guards
- Intermediate section lengths from 2’-0” to 10’-0” in 3” increments
- All cottered chain
- All components pre assembled prior to shipment
- Alignment pins at all connecting flanges
- UHMW flight facings. (1/2”-standard), (3/4”, 1”, high temp., tivar 88 available)
- Capacities to 50,000 bph (horizontal, 0-90 degrees, L-shape, S-shape, C-shape or vertical loop)
- Liners available. (c.g. 200 bhn AR, 400 bhn AR, 500 bhn AR, 1/4″ or 1/2″ ceramic)
- Stainless steel construction available
- Finishes: 2-coat urethane epoxy primer/polyurethane finish, powder coated, hot dipped galvanized
Click Image to Enlarge
are a great complement to screw conveyors and belt conveyors and a requirement of many bulk material handling applications. Drag conveyors can be used to meter or transfer bulk materials from one process to another. The compact and versatile design allows drag conveyors to fit almost any plant layout.
L Path Conveyor: L PATH Conveyors are engineered to convey and elevate fine, free-flowing material and substances, with a long life and low maintenance design. L Path Conveyors can convey material from a 45° to 90° angle and discharge anywhere in between.
Bulk Material Conveyors: Bulk material conveyor systems are key components in the effective handling of dry materials, including: powders, granules, flakes, crystals, blends, aggregate, and many others.
Elevating Conveyor: Any conveyor used to discharge material at a point higher than that at which it was received.